This week i will be looking at Social networks in relation with the organization ProMOS. From my last blog my group and i have developed some wiki strategies for ProMOS. So can social networks be an assistance for organizations? You bet they can! Social networks brings a new way to connect and build relationships with many contacts
How does social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn benefit internal and external users of an organization?
- Build relationships with your customers
- Easily connect with clients, suppliers and partners
- Build trust and immersion
- Quicker access to expertise and resources
- Enhanced Collaboration/organization
- Swifter innovation (visibility)
- Effective leadership development (ties are essential)
- Better moral (social interaction builds trust)
My group will be looking at Five social network strategies for ProMOS. The 5 strategies our group came up with are:
So now that we have some ideas of benefits provided by social networks, i will now discuss one of the groups strategy for ProMOS using social networks. My strategy adopted for PosMOS using social networks is “Assessment”. Assessment is to evaluate where you are, where you want to go and what the wins will be along the way.
Firstly is to know your audience:
Like many project plans, there needs to be a serious consideration of your target market/audience, what are the challenges and goals for implementing certain things, in this case social networks. Putting your audience first is crucial aspect when assessing and creating goals.
What are the goals the wins:
From assessing ProMOS’s target market, situations, we can then set goals and challenges for ProMOS by using Social Networks. Before implementation begins there must be adequate planning and assessing of the current situation and where the company wants to go.
Group members social network strategies:
– Assessment of where the organization stands (My strategy)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: